Wednesday, February 20, 2008

R 22 and F6

Hey you wonderful friends!!!!!!!

I got your package and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!!! My companion thought it was sooo funny with the big table cloth, I have a picture laying on it holding all the cool pictures and letters etc. you sent 8)

It was so great to see and hear from everyone! And Sara, it made my heart happy to see you standing outside my temple and at Brazos Bend park-I've totally been there!! Yea! You guys are adorable and your dress is gorgeous!

Amanda, I am expecting another amazing, huge letter from you...just because I love your run down of everything, very accurate, informative, and funny....you should be a journalist or something!

Also, Heather I got your two letters! Thank you sooo much! I wish I could be there for you to talk to someone while the guys gab but don't worry I will find you wherever you are after the mish...o my...that sounded a wee bit creepy....but hey, it's true. One thing the mission teaches you is how to find people with very little information and getting information from people ex: how Kyle found that one girl, and prolly why the FBI wants to recruit mormons too 8) man....I really can't remember that girl's name...I know it was different...with a c....or something like....chazelle.....something like that....darn!

Anywho, I love you all and am so greatful for your support and love-I miss ya'll tons!

Luv,
Cectpa Richards

P.S. No I haven't seen Jason Bourne lately (not that I'd be able to say if I had) and thanks for the lil leftovers on the tablecloth mmmm...."ffkoosnee" (tasty in russian)!

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Hey is anyone awake ...any comments out there? I would be happy to pass them on to Whitney. As you can see she is always thrilled to hear from her old roomates and friends. I hope you are all doing great. Hang in there, Spring is just around the corner.

Love and hugs,

Mom Richards

Hoosier Mania said...

Word Mama Richards. Oh my goodness sis, I woke up this morning and there was snow on the ground! In April! Can you belie- o wait, I almost forgot where you're at. Nevermind. I'm glad you got my letters though! I was worried they'd never get to you like the first ones I wrote. Lots of love,
Heather