Thursday, October 23, 2008

God Be With You Too

I just received an email from the Cameron's who used to work in the office of Whitney's mission in Rostov, Russia. They recently concluded their mission and as they were leaving to return to their home in Nevada, Whitney and her companion Cepta Fourtina sang "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again" as a way to say good bye before they left. They sing the song in Russian and in English so be sure to check out both. The Cameron's posted it on U-Tube and sent me the link so I could see it too. Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtqeGkDetx8 (Russian)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kVxFnA6a7Y (English)

1 comment:

Just a thought... said...

Ok everyone this is your final chance ...Whitney's Christmas book of pictures and letters is going out today! I will be heading to the post office about 11 am to send it off to Whitney and I have to say ...it looks amazing! Thank you to the many great friends and family members who participated in this "little" project. If you haven't sent me your letters yet and want to be included there's still time ...but not much! Be sure to get them to me this morning asap!!!

Mama Richards