Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Hello everyone!

I have absolutely no time today so um....sorry but it will be short and sweet. The work is going better and better all the time. My new comp is 22 from Krasnodar region down south and is AMAZING! She had gotten her call to Russia to serve a full mission but her non member parents freaked out last minute and so she stayed behind to keep the peace- needless to say she has a real desire for the work and talks with people left and right and I feel practically no weight as senior comp- she'll just do it, it's great! I can't believe there is only one week left of this transfer-absolutely crazy!!! My sinuses are starting to be annoying today and I had no energy yesterday so hopefully it won't turn into something big. Thanks so much mom for the great info-I hope I get some mail next week whether I get a transfer or my new comp brings me my mail from Rostov. Also thank you so much for the pictures! Sara was so gorgeous!!! She looked almost identical to Amy Oldroyd it was weird! I love you all and am sorry again for the short letter but I have a feeling this week will go by really fast. Happy Father's day to Dad, Mike, Grandpa R & A I'm so grateful that I'm surrounded by wonderful priesthood holders who love and honor their wives, families, and callings etc. Now I definitely know what to look for in a husband down the road 8)

Luv,
Cectpa Richards

3 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Last night I sent Whitney some sweet pics of Sara & Justin, Amanda, her adorable nieces and nephew, and equally adorable cousin Lindy, hubby Jesse and little boy Finn.

Last week she received pics of: Sara and Justin (Arkansas trip), Allen's sand castles (soooo cool!), the fam, more of her nieces and nephews, Kyle & Becca (cooking!), the Anderson's (graduating and jumping!), and her cousin's little man Finn.

I've sent some additional pics of you all through the pouch but my black and white computer doesn't do them justice! Sooo...if you have any other pics you would like me to send to her just email them to me or let me know where to find them on your blogs, face book, etc. as you can see she LOVES hearing from you and seeing what you are up to. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us!

amanda said...

I will work on something for you mom richards. no worries

Sara and Justin said...

Mom richards,

Thanks so much for sending Whit pictures! I'm sure she loved them. We still haven't gotten our CD that has all of our wedding pics on it but when I get it, I'll email you some of them! Thanks again! I hope you are doing well.

Love,
Sara