Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scary Marshootka

Hey everyone!

Sorry but this is going to be the shortest email ever! We have to rush off to a meeting and there were a lot of emails this week that I had to fly through so sorry if I don't answer any of your questions etc. but most of them can be addressed in our call which will be on the 11th (ahem dad) which is not my birthday-glad to know that the day I graced this world with my presence and the day before that are so similar to you! Hahaha, just kiddin.

So the work is picking up here and I'm trying to remember everything as far as where everything is located and the scary act of telling the marshootka (taxi van) where to stop etc. cause I just know that my comp is leaving next transfer. I can feel, just feel it hanging over my head and the responsibility of knowing where to go and what to do is just hovering on my shoulders- I can feel the weight coming....ouch. But anywho, it'll be good too right?

Um.... Yes I am pretty sure that 6:30 A.M. will work since I am doing nothing but waking up at that time...sheesh...

I already got my birthday package-though it was like Easter candy, but it had the cake etc for my birthday so yes I got it-if that is the one you were talking about. If not then it's prolly in Rostov....who knows maybe we can go there to check or something?

Um....what else what else, I'm trying to be fast....Well sorry for the REALLY short and lame email but I gotta go-promise next week's will be AMAZING!

Luv,
Cectpa Richards

1 comment:

Whitney said...

BOOYA!
I would just like to say that I TOTALLY called a church historical sight for Chels. Man am I embued with the spirit or what?! I'm doing a lil victory moon walk backwards dance but you can't see.....or.....not.....because well.....the Russians wouldn't know what to do with themselves. But yea! Wooo! Ok, that is all.