Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One day at a time

Ok, I'm not frustrated at all.....but I just wrote a letter and it messed up when I tried to send it and I don't know if I sent it so if you got it then just disregard this short recap. Thanks for all the pictures-I want the one with me and my comp (latest one).

My comp goes home today and I get a new mini this evening sometime-she's 18 and only she could do it cause everyone else has exams. She can only do it for a week and half then I'll get another mini. Needless to say next transfer I should be with a regular comp prolly somewhere else. Yes it's been hard lately but I've been learning a lot if nothing else. Just having this experience is making me a more seasoned missionary who can deal with having no success etc. President told me about an elder who worked really hard and for a long time he had no success and it was because the Lord had something he wanted him to learn, had his own timetable for things etc. I trust He knows what's best for me so maybe not having success right now will be better for me than if I had a bunch. So I'm trying to stay positive and keeping my hope and faith levels higher than they've been. I'm grateful for all of your prayers, thoughts, and support.

Thanks for the info about the Cranes-there really will be no one left when I get back. Oh well, there's always Copper. The weather is continuing to be warm here but not unbearable-hopefully I will leave before it gets too bad 8) tho, prolly can't escape it fully here, it is the south after all. Well I love you all and am so grateful to be here, no matter how hard or slow-it's still the most important thing I could be doing in my life and I'm not alone in this work. I know the Savior is with me every step of the way and picking me up when I fall. I love you all and keep me posted.

Love,

Cectpa Richards

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Just so you know this was all we got-no other letter. Sad I know. Unfortunately her masterpiece must have disappeared into cyber space. Course feel free to post what you "think" she might have written, and please ...make it interesting as well as missionary appropriate!!!

Sara and Justin said...

maybe she wrote about how although it's warming up there, it's probably nothing compared to the texas heat and humidity :)

I feel bad that she lost her letter! Russian computers must be not as good as ours. She is doing so well though, I am so proud of her!