Thursday, April 17, 2008

Surprise!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday but we were busy leaving for Estonia again. Yep, you guessed it, I'm writing from Estonia again. But we are headed back again this afternoon so no biggie. Thanks for all of your emails, I'm not sure what happened but I'm gonna clear out a lot of my inbox so there is more room. Maybe that is what the problem was.

Um....what else...my back is pretty stiff cause I was on the floor of the sisters apartment, in the center, on Tuesday night. Last night I was on the oh so comfortable train-needless to say I'm excited to be going back to my bed in T-rog.

The work is going well, tho I'm feeling like this may be our last transfer together according to some hinting from President and my companion will probably be leaving. Which means the responsibility of where to go and knowing the way around falls on me---aaahhh! Those of you who are familiar with my sense of direction (or lack there of) see the potential problem this creates but I guess we will see. There is a greenie who is coming in May. I am hoping that I don't get the role of trainer...I dunno....of course the Lord knows what He is doing and if He wants it done it means that it is possible. Of course everything is possible with His help just....HUGE feelings of inadequacy. But I guess I just have to get used to those feelings and try my best-that is all we can do in the end right?

Anywho.... Thanks for all of your letters! Its crazy to hear about Chelsea cause I just got her letter mentioning about a possible mission yesterday and today I hear she will know in a week or two. I guess that is the great part of being so far away you don't really have to wait to find out stuff, its just highlights all the time. For example I was shocked to hear my best friend Lauren has a baby now! But I hope all is great with her. Um as for Chels....either Austria or somewhere German speaking or.....a church history site? I don't know where that came from but we will see.

Well I still need to write President so I better go. Thanks for all your love and support and news! I love you all and am excited for our upcoming phone call!

Love,
Cectpa Richards

No comments: