Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey everyone!

So my long email just got erased in my efforts to try and attach some pictures to send you guys so Im real sorry but you are gonna get a really short email now cause im frustrated 8)

Well I leave tomorrow morning with the rest of the rostovians and will be back in my mission on friday 8) I have loved my stay here in estonia and have learned lots regarding contacting and being bold which i will be forever greatful for but im still glad that i will get back to my mission where i should be 8)
Today we will be going to Old Town to take pictures and eat something. I want to wish everyone a happy Valentines Day! I hope cupid visits our house like always (it always makes me laugh to think of Dad leaving something on the porch and running around to the back after ringing the door bell trying not to seem out of breath)
Im including some pictures when we went to the castle a couple of weeks ago-and mom, i think it looks like a castle! there were only a few pictures of me in them, the rest are on cectpa kings camera so ill have her email them to me 8) There is also a picture of our branch building here in Tallin-there is a big and successful estonian branch and the russian branch which is quite a bit smaller but growing 8)

The castle was really cool but really um...not legit inside-they had sound effects and cheesy decorations etc up and we could put on armor and have fake sword fights, ride on a big fake horse with wheels with a lance etc. It was fun but cold.
Well anywho I love you all! and the next time I write it will be from Russia!

Luv,
Cectpa Richards

1 comment:

Just a thought... said...

Yes, it does look like a castle! The picture I googled was from the back and it just looked like a straight, plain wall. Whitney sent some great pictures but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to post them here. I'll keep working on it. In the meantime I'm open to any and all suggestions so feel free to post instructions!